Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crazy Cold FWF!

Wow, are we ever having winter
here in MN! Blizzard warning all
day yesterday, 30+ mph winds so the snow
is blowing like crazy and way below
zero windchills. Why do we live here?!

BUT....great day to stay inside and
play with paper and ink! There is a 
bright side! :) check out Unity's BLOG
for details!

Last week I completely forgot about
my bil's birthday, this card will be
going to him tomorrow. I used a LOL
set for the background stamping on this card.
The car and sentiment are from an
old Ippity set, Authentic Man.
Got the sketch & colors from Unity's
Be Inspired challenge HERE.



I made these cards from leftover name tags
from last weekend's retreat. I used the BeInspired 
Sketch for my layout inspiration.
Used the Trust in the Lord Itty Bitty.

Thanks for stopping by, 
have a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen, hope you had a great ladies retreat last weekend. The card for your bil is a wonderful masculine card. And, I love the cards from the leftover tags. The blue look so good against the kraft. Keep warm and have a wonderful "crafty" weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards Gwen! Love the kraft and blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card for your BIL and good use of those leftover tags. Sounds like a good day to be indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kraft and blue color combo on your card set! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrrr. Stay toasty warm! What a great excuse to create more beauties like these. Great job with the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on your brother's card. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects, Gwen. Fabulous take on the {be Inspired} challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects I love your take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Great masculine take on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really NICE creations again this week, especially that masculine design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards and great re-purposing of your name tags for your second batch of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card for your BIL! that is an awesome stamp!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card for your brother-in-law. I know he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card for your brother in law. I'm sure he'll forget all about you being late when he sees it! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw. .. this is great! Love that cool car. ...

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!