Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 8- Double Embossing

Double embossing was the challenge for Day 8 of
The 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist
at the CLASSROOM last week. Today is
the last day to enter your tags.
You can see Sharon Harnist's 
Inspiring tag HERE.

I used a Cuttlebug music folder to
emboss the coffee dyed tag, gently rubbed
VersaMark over the raised parts
and heat embossed it with clear EP.


I applied evergreen bough, vintage photo,
& black soot DIs.
The reindeer is a TH stamp heat embossed
with a mix of gold & silver EP.
Brads are from a grab bag. "Snow" is 
Golden molding paste.
The branch is a Silhouette file covered 
with walnut Distress Stain and clear
rock candy Stickles. The bell is covered 
with antique linen Distress Paint.
Holly leaves are hand cut from paper
I misted a long time ago, covered with
clear rock candy Stickles.
Fibers are s.e.i. & velvet ribbon from stash.
The berries are hole punched from 
a glittery enveloped from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gwen, this is gorgeous! Love the deer with the gold/silver combo. This is put together beautifully. Don't you just love the Tim Holtz line of products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite tag…love the reindeer and the holly finishes it nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!