.......With a Feminine Touch!
Here is a fun series from Ellen
Hudson and
the CLASSroom!
Check it out, there are prizes!
For Day 1 with Jennifer McGuire,
I made a card instead of a tag because
I need to get one in the mail to my bil!
The challenge is to use molding
paste and a stencil.
I cut out this little snowman from Unity
3 times, glued the negative spaces
all together and then smoothed
molding paste over him, had to
coat him with iridescent ep, too!
Here you can see how my stamp made an
impression in the too soft molding paste!
I found out that ep resists ink! I had my
stamp inked with StazOn when I made
the impression! After I remelted the ep,
the ink stuck a little better.
Thanks for stopping by!










Love that sweet little snowman ... how fun.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm- just found a way to use my Archiver's exclusive die/stamp set. Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteI love your molding paste snowman! I really like that you gave him some sparkle, too.
ReplyDelete