Happy Friday, everyone. A quick
post, I'm on the road with
DH. We went to an antique tractor
auction yesterday and are headed
home again.
Here is a card for Unity's Friends With Flair.
Check out the details HERE and
Play along!!
I made this card in July for my bil's
retiring birthday. They have since moved across
the country to 2 miles from us!
I used a background from the Layers of Life
and the sentiment from
Balloons to You Itty Bitty.
I colored in the 6 & 2 to highlight his age!
I showed you this card last week but
I just wasn't happy with it so I added
The Copics colored heart & pearls
& tied a cord along the top. Better!
retiring birthday. They have since moved across
the country to 2 miles from us!
I used a background from the Layers of Life
and the sentiment from
Balloons to You Itty Bitty.
I colored in the 6 & 2 to highlight his age!
I showed you this card last week but
I just wasn't happy with it so I added
The Copics colored heart & pearls
& tied a cord along the top. Better!
Have a great weekend! Happy Labor Day
to those who celebrate it!









Both cards are lovely.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! I love the 62 highlighted birthday/retiring card! Looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteAwesome HB card, I just love the colors and patterns!
ReplyDeleteI really like the double mat for the second card's sentiment
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, Gwen!! I really LOVE the one for your BIL. Great design and love how you coloured the numbers. Hope you enjoyed the antique tractor auction. Did you get anything? I've never heard nor been to one before:) Any photos to share? Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI love both cards! Coloring in the numbers is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteYour BIL card is fantastic! Fun that they are moving back "home". Maybe it'll help with the aging in-laws! I like the re-do on the second card, too.
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are lovely! I like the masculine card you made for your BIL!
ReplyDeleteAwesome birthday card with that number stamp...perfect for a man.
ReplyDeleteantique tractor auction!? that mustve been a lot of fun! i love the birthday card, great way to show off the numbers!
ReplyDelete-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
These are wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you showcased the age on the bil's card, but of course, I love them both!
ReplyDeleteLove it. the card shows great masculine colors and love the way you call the attention to the main numbers for his age. And last week's card was cool... It's just that there's always room for improvement... specially when the one who makes the card is the one criticizing it....LOL...
ReplyDeleteAwesome masculine card! Love what you did with the twine!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are fabulous! I love how each one is a different genre of desgin!
ReplyDelete