Happy, happy FWF day!
I'm back from a 2-month break
I'm back from a 2-month break
from creativity! Not by choice, I've just
been so crazy busy that there was no time.
Lots of company, painting my ds & bil's
house and helping dh build a
camping cabin kept me running.
I finally had time to play!
I did a journal page for the
at SCS.
I started with some textured wallpaper.
Added brown sugar embossing powder
and then Evergreen Bough & Vintage
Photo DI. I added Unity stamps using
StazOn inks. I stamped the Angie Girl
on sticky back canvas and cut her out
before using misted DIs to color her. Then
I added the embellishments, washi tape
and liquid pearls. The chipboard heart a"new to me"
item this week, is sponged with DI.
Thanks for stopping by!








Great to see you back online. i am trying to catch up on bloglands too. This journal page is very pretty...lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! You did an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteAmazing journal page. I love it. You did an amazing job. It is really pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love all the texture and the colors you chose!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! Love the textures and all the pretty details!
ReplyDeleteGREAT journal!!! Love the sentiment too!!! (=
ReplyDeleteI've missed you! I was about to email you and make sure you were OK! Glad to see you are back journaling again. Love the use of the wallpaper.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lvoely art journal... i love the scripture too!
ReplyDeleteneat project!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous journal page, Gwen!! So glad to see you back to creating. Missed your cards and projects. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis journal page is BEAUTIFUL! Doesn't it feel great when you get a chance to get back into the groove!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful artwork Gwen. That is a lovely verse. Wonderful design! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your projects! Great to see them again! Your page is bresthtakng :)
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking...oops! :)
DeleteWhat a beautiful page, that texture is fabulous and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment. xx
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning. Glad to see you again!
ReplyDelete