Friday, August 23, 2013

08.23.13 FWF

Wow! Does anyone know where the
weeks are disappearing??
Welcome to Unity's weekly
creativity party! Check out their 
blog for details. 

I got my grab bag of goodies
that I won in last week's FWF
in the mail today.  Couldn't 
have been more perfect since
our nephew is getting married 
next Saturday. THANKS, UNITY!!


I used brown sugar
embossing powder again.
Spellbinders dies and paper from 
my stash to match the wedding colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Aren't those grab bags of goodies awesome??! I was so happy with mine---great stamps! You made a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you make me want to emboss again! very sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like these types of graphic sentiments, and you framed it nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty with the embossing and floral background Gwen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your recent win, Gwen! Lovely embossing of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yess.. it feels great to get those stamps by mail. Love the feeling. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! And perfect timing, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, great card! The diecut sets off the sentiment so nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!