Friday, September 28, 2012

09.28.12 FWF

Quick little post, been
helping DH with the corn
and soybean harvest....
going on 3 weeks and not
much time to create.

Check out the Unity blog
for all the wonderful creativity
of Unity addicts!!
This card is for the Ippity/Unity
Fall Challenge.

I modified a Spellbinders die to fit
the area I had, covered the seam with
my faux chevron paper.  (Cut 2 strips of 
striped paper perpendicular and
 match stripes together.)
The leaf is stamped on
Sticky-Back Canvas and distressed
with greens and yellows.
Orchard Harvest leaf
and Simple Blessings sentiment.

I originally made this next card for
the KOTM Challenge...yep, did it again...
used a stamp that wasn't from a KOTM!

Bird from Ippity's Sing a New Song

There you go.  Have a
great, fall weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards x loving the colours on the first xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bird card - and I've made kom challenge cards with non-kom stamps more times than I can count! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awsome cards I like the fall leave card very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Do KOTM challenges have to be made with KOTM stamps? Guess I better follow directions better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards, I really love the first one with that beautiful doily die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely!
    Thanks for playing along with the Unity Opportunity/Ippity Chlalenge!
    ~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} chick

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!