Happy FWF Day!
You can check out all the
Unity info HERE.
I just have a simple little
card I made for my bil's
birthday next week.
Been super busy with kids
& grandkids visiting.
Love Itty Bittys, don't you?!!
And I heard they are on sale!
Have a blessed weekend!







This is GREAT! Love the shape and those fun bicycles!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! This is fun!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favourite stamps. Love the shaped card.
ReplyDeleteLovely card! I love the shaped card, and that stamp is so fun.
ReplyDeleteI love the shape of this card!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute I love shaped card. is it die cutes?
ReplyDeleteSimple but beautiful. Love it.
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful. Love the shape!
ReplyDeleteFun card! i love the stamp!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL card--love it!
ReplyDeleteEek! This is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN stamp and shaped card
ReplyDeleteCute card! I love shaped cards.
ReplyDeleteThose bicycles are fantastic! I love your design, too. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteFabulous shaped card!
ReplyDeleteBikes! Love it :) Fabulous shape, too!
ReplyDeleteWow--love the shape of your card.
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! I love the shape of it!!! So cool and unique!!!
ReplyDelete