Guess I'll jump in on the
Unity FWF Hop
at the last minute! I'm
posting a card I made quite
awhile ago and haven't shared yet.
You can check out all the
Unity creativity HERE.
I used torn masking tape inked with
Vintage Photo DI and cut with
my Big Shot for the panel.
The boot is from Brave Girl Boots
and the sentiment from
Thanks for stopping by
and have a blessed weekend!!








Cute card.
ReplyDeleteSuper fun! Great texturing!
ReplyDeleteLovely background and a stylish boot! The white stitching lines really frame the card nicely. Have a wonderful weekend, Gwen!!
ReplyDeletecute! love the texture on this card
ReplyDeleteLove your card! That boot is so pretty and I love the texture.
ReplyDeleteThis is super fun, Gwen! Love that boot. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the background! That is one awesome cowgirl birthday card. ;)
ReplyDeletegreat card.
ReplyDeleteHey, that's cute. I've never seen the masking tape technique before. That's what I love about FWF -- new ideas every week!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I love the look of that masking tape technique!
ReplyDelete