Welcome to another April FWF.
Check out the Unity BLOG to
find the list of everyone playing along.
This card is for a friend whose
husband has been gone to
Kuwait and comes home in May.
husband has been gone to
Kuwait and comes home in May.
I want to let her know how much
we appreciate her sacrifice,
as well as his.
The inspiration for this card
came from 4 items that have
came from 4 items that have
been laying on my table for
ages....the buckle and the
3 layers of the embellishment.
The rest of the card came
together around them.
I'm entering this card into
the Crafty Friends Challenges #2
to use 2 die cuts.
Thanks for stopping by
and have a blessed weekend!!
The rest of the card came
together around them.
I'm entering this card into
the Crafty Friends Challenges #2
to use 2 die cuts.
Thanks for stopping by
and have a blessed weekend!!
The stamps are from
Die cuts are Spellbinders
Scalloped Circles &
Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents.
Buckle is cut on Silhouette.
Button is Favorite Findings
Ribbon from stash
Distress inks
Button is Favorite Findings
Ribbon from stash
Distress inks








Hi Gwen! This is such a lovely card!! Love the pretty flower - it looks great, and the ribbon & buckle. What a lovely card for your friend. Have a fabulous weekend! {hugs}
ReplyDeletevery pretty! I love the buckle on the ribbon. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCool card. Don't you love these challenges.
ReplyDeleteThis is cool I love belt and the cute flower.
ReplyDeleteThat is a bright and cheery card! Barb
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card-- love the glittery buckle!
ReplyDeleteLove how this card came together! Perfect how you were inspired by what was in your crafting space.
ReplyDeleteLove it...Love the card and I love when I can find things around me that come together so nicely!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Gwen! I love the flower stamps and the colors you used. The buckle is so sweet! What a great card for your friend. :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. The reason for it is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat flower is fabulous! Love the layering! I'm sure your friend will love it - you are so sweet to think of her.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card! Love the layering. I have a bunch buckles but I always forget to use them.
ReplyDeletebeautiful colors! love your card.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful card...don't make me cry! I just put on my makeup. (anything about deployments could move me to tears like, NOW...my husband served 22 years) You are a dear friend-she will be touched!
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen! Your card is amazing and so are you for making this card for your friend!
ReplyDeleteGreat flowers love the card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I am sure your friend will love it, the last months of deployments are sometimes the longest.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card and I love that you are thinking of your friends sacrifices as well as her husbands. Bless them both for their sacrifices for our country!
ReplyDelete