Friday, April 13, 2012

04.13.12 FWF & Scripture Thursday

Happy Friday, everyone!
Glad you stopped by to see
some Unity fun!
You can check out their
BLOG to see tons more
from other Unity fans.

I made another stamping-layered
card, just love how easy
these are to create!
This is also entered into

The verse is faint in the picture
but it says, "The LORD bless
 you and keep you, the LORD
make His face to shine upon you
and give you peace."

notebook page?
Distress Inks

Also sharing this project I saw
HERE on (in)courage's site.
LOVE these pinwheels!!
These are for our DD and the
words come from Philippians 4:4,
"Rejoice in the LORD always;
again I will say, rejoice!"

Wax beads hold the
bamboo skewers upright in the jar
6 x 6 squares of Cosmo Cricket's
Clementine line.
Unity's Frame this Alpha set.

Have a blessed weekend!!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and the pinwheels are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and pinwheels, Gwen! Both are sure to be treasured by their recipients. Have a lovely weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen! Your card is Gorgeous! I love the soft tones and your lovely stamping. It's a wonderful card to give away. Have a fabulous weekend!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my card & the links. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY NICE collage card!!!!!!!!! (Not too many people can do these! ) SUPER NICE!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gwen, this card is delightful. I love the soft coloring, the lace doily stamps, and the verse of course. Thanks for linking this to Scripture Thursday.

    My friend has the pinwheel die cut, I've sent her a link to this post. Great idea to put words on them. Thanks for all you share here. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collage card! And the Pinwheels are great. I will have to remember the design for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your collage on the card and the pinwheels are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft colors in the collage card, and the pinwheels are just such a happy project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun project. and turn out very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful and I love how your pinwheels turned out! I am so happy you loved the project and made some of your own! Thank you so much for letting me know so I could see them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful! May the good Lord bless and keep you, too, dear blog friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layered card, love all the images and sentiments. I will have to give this a go. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gwen, your card is lovely, love that verse. The pinwheels are adorable. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card with all the stamped layers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collage of stamps! Terrific idea.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!