Friday, January 20, 2012

01.20.12 FWF--Miscellany

The snow is supposed to
be flying but we haven't
had much yet.  That's OK!!

Joining in on the Unity
Friends With Flair today.
Check out who is playing
along HERE!!

Random creations this week:

Next up is a card using
OA Farmhouse papers & felt. Die cut 
& embossing done with Big Shot.


Paper doily sponged with Worn Lipstick DI
and misted with Perfect Pearls.

I love Valentines! Check out THIS
post for a "foxy valentine"!
And THIS post for some
"She Art".

 Have a great weekend & thanks
for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog today - love your cards! Unfortunately, I don't stamp as much now as I did before I began blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards...love the textured layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen, these cards are gorgeous, as always!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards, I really love your valentines one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your have been busy.... and you cards look really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the cards are great, but I LOVE the one with the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the kraft on your cards! The design with the scattered stars looks great! The embossing in the second card caught my eye right away. And the doily with the die cuts are super pretty! Your comment on my blog cracked me up...it's about time we had snow, so why not celebrate Christmas late! :) The good news is, only 6 more weeks and we'll be in "spring" (or as close to spring as we get).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, love these! My favorite is the first card...lovely vintage look and that dress form is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I heart Kraft so your cards made my heart go pitter patter! So many fun elements and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great - love the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!