Friday, January 13, 2012

01.13.12 FWF Scrapbook Pages

I made scrapbook pages!
I know, right? 
Wonders never cease!
Welcome to Unity's FWF Friday.

I started an 8 x 8
scrapbook a couple
years ago, intending to scrap
every birth/birthday of my 3
grandkids.  Well, I am behind.
Wednesday I got motivated by
sketch #41 from



So here is Ellie's 3rd
birthday, she is 5 1/2 now.

EP Country Drive dp, letters, flower stickers
Sizzix Love Set #2 embossed flower

And here is Caleb's birth page,
yeah, he is 19 months already!
A grandma shouldn't be too
busy to keep up on a few pages!

October Afternoon Farmhouse dp,
 twine, & border stickers
Mr. Boy stamp set

Thanks for stopping by
and have a great weekend!


15 comments:

  1. We all get behind on this little things! The important thing is that you got these beauties done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Way to go to get inspired. I finally started working again on #2's 1st year. I'ld like to finish before she turns 2. Both of your pages are so cute! Love all things girly, but that baby boy and the banner...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Layouts, Gwen!! Those are beautiful photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SUCH cute pages! I really love the second one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both very cute layouts. Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, fantastic!! I love the colours on the first one and the sweet banners on the 2nd..cute grandkiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this a sweet scarpbook paper I love pretty colors of embellshiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these layouts--what a super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts! I'm so far behind on my scrapping that I probably won't ever get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about behind....my mom gave me her pictures and ask me to create her a scrapbook...ahem...over three years ago.

    I know, I'm aghast too...and embarrassed.

    But I just love what you've done...beautiful. So, they were worth the wait, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both layouts are gorgeous! Beautifully Done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layouts, I especially love your grandsons page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layouts...loving the pennants!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!