Happy Thanksgiving weekend, everyone!!
Finding time to hop along with everyone
today? You can find the list of everyone
playing along today over at UNITY'S BLOG.
I heat embossed the train onto
watercolor paper and then I used
DIs, Stormy Sky & Chipped Sapphire,
misted with Perfect Pearls.
I used Echo Park papers &
stickers and Unity's co-branded
sentiment and three colors of
baker's twine, maraschino, pea pod,
and lemondrop.
Here is a Christmas card that
uses the same distress ink technique.
I used the stamp from IOD's
The snowflake was cut on my Silhouette
and heat embossed with silver Ranger ep.
And my fil happened to celebrate
his birthday on Thursday so I made
him this card:
The journal block and verse
are both from the Faith set.
I like to use this journal block
on the inside of my cards,
it makes a nice faint background
for any sentiment.
Hope you are having
a great holiday weekend
giving thanks with family
and/or friends!!










I love that Echo Park line! Thanks for sharing : )
ReplyDeleteYour cards are great, love the use of brads for the wheels on the train.
ReplyDeleteI'm digging the Peace on Earth card with the music background! Nice technique!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. The train card is so cute.
ReplyDeleteGwen - All your cards are fabulous, but I love the brads for the wheels on the train! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great but I'm still wow-ing over the wheels turned brads... clever!!!
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are just fabulous. I just love all the details on each on.
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen! These are beautiful cards!! Looks wonderful, esp the second card with the inking technique. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are all equally wonderful!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards! The "Peace On Earth" card is STUNNING!
ReplyDeleteI love that you showed us 3 projects. Thanks--they are great.
ReplyDeleteSweet cards!
ReplyDeleteI like the little train wheels.
ReplyDelete