One of the cards
presented to us today at
presented to us today at
was made on acetate.
I had an overhead transparency
in my file so thought I'd give it
a try. I did find out I could
emboss on the rough side
but when I tried it on the
smooth side, I melted it
with my heat tool!
I used Cornish Heritage Farms
Aged Sheet Music
VersaMark &
Stampabilities white ink
ZING white embossing powder
Paper from my stash
Sentiment stamp didn't have a name on it.








Hi Gwen -- I love this and think you did an excellent job. I found it really a challenge to emboss acetate. We did learn that in another class and if I remember correctly, I melted mine too! You have to heat it very slowly and it's a hard technique...you nailed it.
ReplyDeleteToday, I used the White Cotton Staz-On ink and found that much easier -- plus I already owned it!
This came OUT stunning......and I LOVE that you used the Music background. I wondered if it would work with an overheard and glad to see it did!!
Have a nice evening! I'm off the computer now...and tired!!
Hugs,
Lisa
PS: Did you know that you have "word verification" turned ON, on your blog. I tend to mess them up, so I shut mine OFF!! :)
Hi Gwen,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from the class gallery. Just had to say this acetate card is stunning!
I enjoyed reading about your family.
Lovely card! Working with acetate can be a challenge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.
Wow, Gwen! Another gorgeous card! I can hardly wait for my acetate cardstock to arrive (Monday). I hope mine will look half as good as this. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday, S