Friday, August 26, 2011

8.26.11 FWF

Welcome to FWF
for this final Friday in August.
Check out Unity's blog HERE
for all the details.

I needed a masculine card for a
friend who has been in the hospital.
I used a sentiment from the

All Things Unity has an
Anything Goes Challenge,
check it out HERE!
Short and sweet this week,
DH and I are off for some much
needed R & R for a couple days!
Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. This is one awesome manly man card. Love the colors and your creative touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great card frist manly card I seen I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the car and the colors--perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great guy card.. :) so fun!! off to finish the unity hop :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the vintage feel of this gorgeous creation......its a perfect male card! Just Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, love that license plate paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card---love the licenseplate paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great guy card! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gwen, this is a great masculine card!! Well done!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous masculine card!! LOVE:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!