Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19 FWF & Playing In Paradise

Time for another Friends With Flair Friday!
Welcome to my blog, glad you
stopped by.  If you want to
see the entire list of everyone
inking up their Unity stamps,
go to their blog HERE.

I'm sharing two of the 40
invitations that I'm making
for our DD's students. 
 Just have to finish up
the LeTU letters.
(LeTourneau University)

Doesn't matter how old
the KOM sets are, they just
keep getting used over & over!
both from 2009.

On this card I used
two stamps from the
go with the Copic colored 
digi fan image from
Priscillastyles.

This card works for
Playing In Paradise's
Challenge #29:
Using a punch...love my
4 corners Fiskars punch!
There you go!  Be off
to enjoy all the other
projects showcasing
Unity goodness!

18 comments:

  1. The invites are just to cute. Love this sympathy card. The colors and images are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun creations.. don't you just love patterned paper.. :)
    Hugs..
    off to finish the Unity blog hop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are so fun... love them..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! And I agree, the kom's never get old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing all of the cards. Thanks. They are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little planes, such cute cards...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really wonderful cards, Gwen!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous! I love the cute paper pieced planes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Love the corner punches! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Paradise Ponderings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just so pretty! Those ones in the first picture are so unique (and I have seen a lot of cards today!). Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, Gwen! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbooker's Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow.. this is just beautiful Gwen. so happy you made it to Scrapbooker's Paradise. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!