Welcome to Unity's FWF,
check out the whole list
on Unity's blog HERE.
In our town we have
an event in September called
"Turkey Day"... I guess
they used to raise lots of
turkeys in this area.
This sentiment stamp was in a
check out the whole list
on Unity's blog HERE.
In our town we have
an event in September called
"Turkey Day"... I guess
they used to raise lots of
turkeys in this area.
This sentiment stamp was in a
prize package and as
soon as I saw it
I knew I would use
it for our September
Turkey Day!
Harvest of Memories leaves
HL cs
stash pp (MME & SU)
Ink: Memento black
Archival Coffee Bean
Offray ribbon & CCA cord
Have a great weekend and
enjoy all the fun on the Unity
FWF links!!









What perfect fall cards!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute cards. Great fall projects.
ReplyDeleteHee hee. I think Turkey Day is funny! I love those leaf stamps and can't wait to use them more. I like the ticket too. I'm not sure how to use those yet.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool that you have Turkey Day in your town. (You aren't by chance in Worthington, MN are you?) Love the cards and the fall colors!
ReplyDeletehaha, too fun! fabulous 'turkey day' card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun sentiment! Great cards!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea! Cute cards for a cute celebration :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute.
ReplyDeleteCute card...love the ticket idea....and that canvas below is stunning! Good job!*smile*
ReplyDeleteCUTE!
ReplyDeleteAwesome fall cards - great colors!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated turkey day ;) Cute cards!
ReplyDeleteThese are both fabulous Gwen! I think I need those leaves now! and a perfect sentiment for your turkey day! p.s. love the pic on the side...are those your sisters? How fun!
ReplyDelete