Monday, July 11, 2011

On a personal note....

....I've been gone to my nephew's wedding so thought I'd share some pics of my family.


                            
My siblings (I'm the third from the left.)
The groom is holding his nephew who was the ring bearer.
Liam is the son of the couple on the right, my niece & her husband.

My dad, me, my granddaughter, my daughter.

My daughter-in-law, my daughter, my son, my nephew (but not the groom).
Our oldest daughter wasn't able to be there,
 she is in Alaska for several weeks working on airplanes
and at a VBS in the Brooks Mtn. Range.

She LOVES it there!

 But heads back to Texas in 2 weeks to
get ready for the next school year.

And what is DH up to this summer? 
Well, how about some Auto Cross in the car
we dated in in high school!
1970 Mustang




1 comment:

  1. Hi Gwen! I hope you're doing well. After SSC closed, Angie Smith and I decided to open another crafting community and we'd love to have you join us. Here's an invitation link http://craftingbydesigns.ning.com/?xgi=3AF6a172sxJUwY

    I hope you'll come play with us when you have a chance.
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!