Friday, April 8, 2011

A Unity FWF Day

Welcome to another FWF celebrating all kinds of Unity creativity!!  Go to the wonderful Unity blog HERE to get in on the whole list of everyone playing along.  I have two thank you cards to share, just had to use some Amy Butler from my "favorite paper stash".  The Unity stamps on this card are from the Frame This Alpha set.
I used the CPS sketch for this week.  You can play along with that one HERE.  I also plan to enter it into the Creative Card challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts that calls for a card with sewing on it.  You can see the stitching the banner is hanging on if you look closely.

My second card is for the All Things Unity
 challenge to use buttons on your card. 
The stamp is from the Rockin' it Unity Style KOTM.
Paper is MME Penny Lane & HL cs, ink is Memento tuxedo black,
 the buttons are from my stash and I tied them with DMC floss.

And just for fun....I'm going to share the card that I made for our dd whose birthday is Saturday.
The image is from A Day for Daisies that I got for the Copics class I am taking at SSC. 
 The sun & sentiment are from the Unity July '09 KOTM.

So there you have it,
my contribution to the FWF Hop. 
Have a super great weekend!

Unity's April '11 Kit of the Month. 
(You can find sign up instructions on the Unity blog,
 follow the link at the beginning of this post.)

19 comments:

  1. Oh Gwen, these are all stunning! I love the banner and dp on the first, those cool buttons/brads on the second, and the cute scene on the 3rd. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards.. love the you are my sunshine card... love that sentiment! I hv that one! hugs bonitarose

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY talented card maker, I like the plain banner on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Gwen! I really love that first one with the banner and the lace! I hope you have a great birthday celebration with your dd and thank you for the links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have been busy!! Love your cards! Your banner is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so cute! I just love those purple buttons.(Purple Lover here) Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the cards they are so pretty! thank you for shareing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards! Especially the last one with that adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely fun cards!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the banner, buttons and the cute girl image, gwen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh...I just love your last card best.. So whimsical and colored beautifully....
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You have been super busy--I love all these cards! The buttons on the second card are so beautiful! What a great color of purple! And that first card is GORGEOUS with the glittered paper and lace---great banner too! LOOOOOVE that last one! SO FUN! Great job on all three:) Thanks os much for playing along with us over at ATU!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love the glittered paper you used on the first one! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch blog this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.. what beautiful cards. I just love them all.. I so love the button one!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been so busy & doing such AbFab stuff... Thank you for playing with us over at ATU!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!