Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Serve

This is my 4 x 6 for the Scripture challenge to study the word "serve". There are so many verses to go with this word: serving others, being servant-hearted. I decided to go with serving the Lord and the concept of teaching our children to serve the Lord while they are in our homes.


I got my inspiration from the {ippity} Hip Hop challenge to use fiber on a project.
Stamps are {ippity} Devoted & Unity July 09 KOTM. Papers, brads, ribbon, and burlap are all from my stash. Inks are ColorBox royal blue and olive pastel, Memento rich cocoa, Copics.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Gwen! It's amazing what you can fit on a 4 X 6 but I've probably mentioned that before! lol...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen,

    What a pretty pretty card here with you today! Love the fibres you used on it, that gives it a lovely feel! Very nice!
    Thanks for sharing some more with me on your harvest and your life! I love reading about it, it's sooo different from what I do and I always find that very interesting. I help to make books for education! Do some editing, but even more make people do their work, hi hi, I'm a project manager. I love making books! Especially for education, it's so important to learn and I like a lot putting a little bit of contribution to that. Only now two more days to go for you on the field, right? And then 'grow' your cattle. Oh, that would be interesting to experience, for me as a city-girl, would love that. Well, I don't live in a big city, only 135.000 people, but still... I love being outdoors!!
    Hope you're doing well, all the best to you and your loved ones!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this came out amazing! I love the fabric you used and the colors. Just a wonderful page, and so glad to have you joining in! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!