There is a lot of symbolism on this 4 x 6, it really speaks to me! This is for the Scripture Challenge (link on my sidebar) to study the word "first". Common word but so important to Christianity! God loves us first, He sent His Son, Jesus, to pay for our sins first, before we loved Him or allowed Him to be our Savior or Lord! When God is first in our lives, we learn to love and serve others, putting them first.
I used black and white to remind us of sin and forgiveness of sins. The cross is to show that Jesus put God's will first and submitted to death so that we could be saved from sin. Did you notice the red "drops" on the crown of thorns? I used a shoestring across the bottom to remind us that Jesus served his disciples by washing their feet. My prayer is that I always put God and others first.
I used the Paper Studio textured cs & heart cut from Black & White Doodle Hearts, the rest is from my stash. The first verse printed using PrintMaster, ink is Palette noir, Stamps are Unity's Blessings From Him, Silhouette cut circle border, MM tiny alpha stickers, Stickles, and shoestring.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Oh yes, because He first loved us! This is so beautifully done, and I love the color scheme! Just another wonderful 4x6 page! Blessings to you!
ReplyDelete