
This is my final page for the His Holy Name study I did in '09. It was a great way to get into the Bible and focus on the attributes of God! I used sketch #34 from MMSC for my starting point and picked these colors since I had been hoarding this "friend" paper for quite awhile. Decided that Immanuel, meaning God with us, was quite a way for Him to show His friendship towards us. He is still the awesome, almighty, powerful God to whom we should show utter reverance, but He came to earth so that we could know Him and have a relationship with Him. Bottom line, Jesus came to earth to eventually die for us and pay the penalty for our sins, glorifying God the Father, as well. Fitting study for the Christmas season and to end the year.....fitting way to begin the new year thinking on our new life in Christ when we accept Him as our Savior!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to read your thoughts!