Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flashback Friday 15.0

The challenge at Flashback Friday this week
 is to repost the first Fall card you made. 
I had to go back to October 4, 2009
 (original post HERE)
 to find this easel card I made
for our pastor and his wife at that time:

I love making Fall cards, the colors
are some of my favorites and
September is my favorite month of the year!

4 comments:

  1. FABulous easel card Gwen! I love how the sentiment is tucked under the circle...and I love those pumpkins...now I have to go find mine! Hope all is well, and thanks for the playing with Amy's Flashback...isn't this fun?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh...I love easel cards...I have yet to make one though:) You may have just inspired me! I adore your sweet card and Fall is definitely my favorite season! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the pumpkins in the front! Thanks for taking us back in time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! I wanted to let you know that I featured your card today on the Flashback Friday blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!