Coffee Loving Cardmakers has a huge giveaway going on! Check it out HERE.
My card includes a Tim Holtz iced coffee stamp that fits in great with this challenge!
I stamped it, colored it with Copics and then restamped with my
MISTI so I could clear heat emboss the lines.
Happy summer, everyone!!








Oh wow! Your card is simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteTotally cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteI really LOVE this TH cup - I think I need to buy it. lol Awesome card.
ReplyDeleteSimply fabulous card.
ReplyDeleteNever can go wrong with TH. Great job!
ReplyDeleteFab stamp! I want it!
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteCAS and great card
ReplyDeleteWonderful card using the Tim Holtz cup, Gwen, love your colors as well! So glad you got to join in the hop! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card!
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Love that Tim Holtz stamp!
ReplyDeletelove this! looks tummy!
ReplyDeleteLove your coloring!
ReplyDeleteCool card! Hugs Bev (Uniko) x
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely card!
ReplyDeletePretty card
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteCAS perfection!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute
ReplyDelete