Friday, March 28, 2014

Final March FWF, Bring on Spring!!

Welcome to Unity's weekly FWF post!
 
I'm just squeaking in on the end of
the link up time today. Thought I would
make a set of Thank You cards since
I know we'll be needing them after
DD's wedding.
 
I use Distress Markers on the
Donna Poppies stamp, misted it
with water and stamped onto
Neenah Solar White 80# cs.
I added a few flower sequins
from Michaels and stamped
the sentiment from Simple Blessings.
 

 
Check out Unity's blog for all the
hop details and prizes to be won!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
have a blessed weekend!

15 comments:

  1. These are very beautiful, Gwen. I haven't tried my distress markers this way. Something new to have a go at! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very lovely, so CAS but stunning! I found you at Friends with Flair Friday!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Found you on the Unity - Friends with Flair Hop, March 28, 2014.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a perfect set of cards to have around. Beautiful flowers. May have to pick those up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love how you inked up the stamp! Great CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty. Just love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous set of cards! the technique is so pretty
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those large stamps make an amazing CAS card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, these a beautiful one-layer cards! Love them! Off to pin them... :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!