Tuesday, May 14, 2013

FWF & Winner from MM Blog Hop!

Welcome to FWF! Check out the
UNITY BLOG for the hop details
And all the new releases and sales.

I chose a winner from the
Mixed Media Art Journal Hop.
Laura Turcotte...please contact me
with your mailing info!!

Thought I'd throw another card
into the Unity Challenge ring this week.

I combined their sketch with the Try a New Technique
at SCS.  Have you ever heard of the Bokeh Effect?
I guess it is another name for stamping off.
I did forget a step, though, I was supposed to
lightly sponge the background!

Here is the card I made, needed
a grad card for Saturday.  The stamped
panel is popped up, just can't tell in the pic.
This would be an easy design to reproduce
quickly if you needed a bunch of cards.


Sentiment is from To the Moon & Back KOTM
The grad hat stamp is from a FWF win. OA Farmhouse 
twine, stash button. Memories black ink & 
Stampabilities red ink.

We had a great week, DH & I 
got the corn planted and we had a nice
Rain on it last night!
Thanks for stopping by & have
A great weekend!


21 comments:

  1. That is such a fun design, Gwen. I love how some of the hats are overlapping. The twine and button are such great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graduation card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Graduation card, Gwen!! Love the hats and the way you stamped the sentiment. Wow, I really admire those who plant, I can't make anything grow, Gwen - even the cactus died ;(
    Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is cute! Glad you got the corn in. We didn't hit 100 on Tuesday, but we did get in the 90's. We started the day at 41. So weird. The rain has been missing us, so we could use some. It's actually dry -- hard to believe after all that snow a few weeks ago. LMK how your FIL is doing. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so much trouble with graduation cards. I really like this one. In fact, it is going into my fav file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just imagine all the hats in the air like your fun card has shown Glad. Good luck with your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great grad design and sentiment. Love all the hats in different colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card for graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and pretty graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great graduation card! Thanks for sharing the Bokeh Effect, I am going to have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great graduation card. I have seen some awesome designs this year, and of course I don't need one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice design. I have not done any graduation card this year. You have inspired me to make some. Lets see

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you love when a grab bag stamp comes in so perfectly handy! What a great grad card design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great graduation card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute and quick Graduation card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice CAS card design! Why cant I ever think like this when I need a quick card???

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!