Welcome to Unity's FWF Hop.
You know the drill, details
at their BLOG HERE!
I'm also linking up to
Word Art Wednesday,
check it out HERE.
My Easter card
You know the drill, details
at their BLOG HERE!
I'm also linking up to
Word Art Wednesday,
check it out HERE.
My Easter card
was for a challenge to use
cheesecloth. I dyed mine with
a Pitt pen/water.
cheesecloth. I dyed mine with
a Pitt pen/water.
I cut two crosses and offset them
a bit to create a shadow effect.
The verse is from
Blessings From Him set,
the first Unity stamps I every
bought!
Next are a couple pages
I used tons of Unity stamps
on the pink tissue paper and
then ModPodged it to my
pre-painted page.
Molding paste and an ArtDeco
stencil colored with Pitt big
brush pens. A couple cardboard
flowers cut with the Tattered
Florals die.
on the pink tissue paper and
then ModPodged it to my
pre-painted page.
Molding paste and an ArtDeco
stencil colored with Pitt big
brush pens. A couple cardboard
flowers cut with the Tattered
Florals die.
This next page uses only FC Pitt pens. I
clear embossed the flower
spray from my Angie Girl set. Then
I misted my page and added
the colors, letting them run.
Next I colored my stamps with
the pens and stamped the flowers.
The butterflies were done the same
way only I cut them out and
coated them with Glossy Accents.
They are Butterfly Effect &
dream.Big Itty Bittys









Hi Gwen! It's always such a blessing to have you stop by to share with us. I hope that all is well with you and your family, and that the snow of Minnesota haven't got you too cold. The sun will be back soon enough! SO good to see you this week, and I hope you will be able to join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteI love your sweet Easter card. Your art is always a blessing. Thanks for joining us this week, Gwen.
God's blessing to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
your cross card is great. Have a Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. Beautiful projects.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card design. I liked the way you used the cheese cloth. Your journal pages are fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteGwen,
ReplyDeleteI popped over to SCS to see the challenge. I really like this idea. What a beautiful journal page and your use of cheescloth is very unique and effective.
It is such a pleasure for us, having you post your beautiful card at Word Art Wednesday. We know your time is valuable and yet you bless us with this wonderful artwork. Thank you!
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You this Easter!
what great projects! I really like the shadow behind the cross & the art journal is so much fun
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful projects! Have blessed Easter!
ReplyDeleteLovely projects, especially the card, looks great!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and awesome journal pages!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects, Gwen! I like the shadow effect cross, and the art journal is wonderful! Happy Easter to you and your family!
ReplyDeletewow! love every single one of your project! Happy Easter to you!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects, Gwen. I like the dyed cheesecloth.
ReplyDeleteYou always bring us such fun creations. TFS!
ReplyDeleteFun projects! Love your artwork! TFS!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Gwen!! Such pretty projects you've shared. Love them all! The verse of your card is such a beautiful reminder of Easter. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteLoving the message of your card and the colors of your journal with lovely design and images are a joy to look at. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!
ReplyDeleteJO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Ooooh, love the art journal pages! So pretty!
ReplyDelete