Friday, January 4, 2013

01.04.13 FWF

Welcome to the first Unity 2013 FWF Hop!
Check out their BLOG to see the
list of everyone playing along today.
Here's wishing you all a happy
and wonderful New Year!!
Here is the third canvas
I promised 2 weeks ago. 
(I forgot to link up
last Friday, was getting my nails
done for my sister's wedding which
was on the 29th.  It was beautiful...
I'll share pics next week!)
This canvas is for dd2
and is a 12 x 12.

Papers from The Paper Studio and MME.
I used stamped tissue paper in the middle.
Added paint, a layer of thinned gesso.
StazOn ink & Unity Dream Big & Life Documented banners,
both are Itty Bittys. Also used a Unity background
scallops stamp and the dots from a snowflake stamp
from the Bright & Merry Winter Wishes set.
Link to original inspiration HERE.
Link to Gabrielle's post/template for girl HERE.
Link to other canvases HERE.

I'm also linking this to the
Altered Canvas Challenge at

Have a great weekend!!

33 comments:

  1. What lucky girls you have, super canvases. Happy New Year Gwen. I believe Bernice has nearly finished the preparation for her February AJ challenge, hope to see you there. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning Gwen .... yep your girls are very lucky,beautiful details.
    You should pop on by eclectic paperie blog,we have a challenge going on with canvas.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling canvas Gwen!! I love how you used the paper on the skirt and banner and the background is divine! Thanks so much for playing along with the eP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful work. I am sure the canvas is well liked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! What a beautiful work of art, your daughter is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gwen,great to see it over at ep.
    I popped mine on a minute ago if you want a peek.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful art canvas...and such lucky recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this creation! Just a real wow piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS-NESS! wow - you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous layout! I love those pretty colors and papers, and especially the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Hope your sister has a great wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did they respond when they got their canvases for Christmas? Did they realize what works of art they are? Thanks for the links. I want to try to figure out how to do one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely gift you created! A wonderful keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your canvas is beautiful! I love all the sparkly bits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy crow! This canvas is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing. Just amazing! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. An amazing altered art canvas! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful canvas - the colours and stamping in the background are just exquisite, and I love your female figure! So lovely to have you play along at eclectic Paperie...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful canvas, love the colours and how you showcased the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous canvas! Love your detail work and paper selection! It is creates a stunning look!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oooohhh she is absolutely beautiful and I LOVE the canvas. You used my favorite color. LOVE it. Thanks so much for playing along with eP's Get Altered Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How fabulous! Love the dress, especially. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Paperie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely stunning ... love that dress.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!