Friday, December 14, 2012

12.14.12 FWF

Welcome to the Unity
Friends With Flair Hop!
Check out Unity's BLOG for all
the details.  I hear there is a sale
going on over there!

Super simple card for my bil, the
sentiment is from an Itty Bitty.
Graphic 45 papers


And I made about 20 "card kits"
 for the kids at church to assemble.
LOTS of Unity stamps!


Thanks for stopping by &
have a lovely weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Gwen, that's a whole lot of card kits! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow This is amazing. The children will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! The kids are gonna love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, the kids will have lots of fun with all the kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone has been busy! Great cards for the kids! Great CAS card for the bil, just right for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card, and those kits are awesome! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your masculine card. The kids at church will love assembling those kits. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice gesture for the kids. I bet they enjoyed the activity a lot (or they will)... Go Gwen, go Gwen!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!