Friday, June 22, 2012

06.22.12 FWF & WAW

Here is a card I haven't
shared with FWF yet.
I've been WAY too busy
these days, longing for some
quiet time in my crafting room!

I used the Angie Girl set,
and a notebook page stamp
I can't identify.

Check out the others playing along
with Unity's Friends With Flair HERE.

I'm also linking up to
because it has been awhile
since I joined in the fun there.

Have a blessed weekend!

15 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen! What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous Angie girl and the soft background. The verse is such a lovely one for a card. Take care! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely!
    ~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card....love the colours and the girl image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the scripture. I purchased that set and can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love this Angie Girl stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is quite the lovely lady! Super creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just amazing, Gwen. I love it! Very creative and fun, and a favorite Bible verse of mine. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your participation is SUCH a HUGE blessing to us. I really want you to know how much I appreciate you playing along each week. It means a lot to me.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I have some sweet blog candy on my blog.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love-Love your card! The scripture perfectly suits your pretty lady.

    Thanks for playing with us @ Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's very peaceful, as is your card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!