Welcome to Unity's
Friends With Flair Friday.
You can find out who is playing
along at the Unity blog HERE.
I cased this first card from one I
saw on Kristina Werner's BLOG.
She was using the Seasonal
Distress Ink Iced Spruce and
I love the tone on tone effect.
The sentiment is from Ippity's
Season of Joy set.
The wreath was cut on my Silhouette
and I added Glossy Accents to the
Festive Berries DI berries.
The rest of the wreath
is covered with Tulip glitter glue.
Maraschino twine.
I had to get some gifts in the
mail today so quickly made these
tags to match the pattern of the
wrapping paper.
The background stamp
is from a KOTM,
The sentiment and ornament
I used DIs: Antique Linen,
Peeled Paint, Festive Berries.
Archival Galaxy Gold
The red cord is from Ikea.
Hope you are enjoying
these days leading up to
Christmas when we celebrate
the best gift the earth
ever saw...Jesus Christ!!










That card is gorgeous! I love the colors on it and that glitter! I really like your tags too. I have that stamp set and haven't used it yet. I think I may just finally ink them up for some tags!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I'm going to have to try that technique as it is simply stunning!
ReplyDeleteYour card is SO pretty! What a great design! And the tags are cute!
ReplyDeleteYowza this is stunning! Love the tone on tone! So gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYIKES< your card is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow your card is stunning. I love the tags too! Just fabulous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and love your tags too! So creative.
ReplyDeleteThat card is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite card on the hop.
ReplyDeleteThis card is amazing!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card with all those great touches!
ReplyDeleteCard is just stunning.
ReplyDeleteLovely card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and tags!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...GORGEOUS. I *love* *love* those wreaths. I definitely need a silhouette...I'll be daydreaming about these wreaths! Your tags are very sweet too. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Gwen!! LOVE it!! And your tags are adorable. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable tags! That card TAKES NY BREATH AWAY!!! Wow!! It is STUNNING!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card and tags!Happy to see you linked up at FWF!
ReplyDelete:O)
Jessica
Wonderful card! Love how it is white in the centre but darker outside the wreath.
ReplyDelete