Friday, October 7, 2011

Sharing WCMD Cards--FWF

I've been busy helping with harvest
the last couple weeks but still
found a bit of time to take
part in the Unity WCMD challenges.

Challenge #1 was to distress dry embossing.
I've never done this technique before:

I used the Prince of Peace stamp
and a snowflake from
to make the faux metal embelllishment.
Embossing done with Fiskars
Texture Plate II.

Challenge #2 was to make
a Halloween Card:

I used stamps from With Sympathy
& paper I got in a RAK a long time ago!

Challenge #3 was
a sketch challenge:



Stamps include Generations
The paper is from a book
called Old Time Agriculture in Ads.
And last but not least is
Challenge #4...an inspiration photo:



I went with the hat theme
on my card, using stamps from

Still time to join in the Unity
WCMD fun, the
contest ends Oct. 15.
Check it out on SCS HERE
or on Unity's blog HERE

While you are at their blog,
you can find the links to
everyone posting their
creations this week!!

Happy Fall!

17 comments:

  1. Great cards!! Love the paper you used for the tractor card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen, these are so fabulous! I really love the one you did with the sketch. That paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love your take on the inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on all the challenges. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards - I love the sketch challenge one! The vintage paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards, Gwen!! The sketch challenge card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I loved the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card super I love the details and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you've been busy! I love the With Sympathy set as a Halloween card--it's perfect! And the hats inspiration card makes me smile--great colors and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards - love those cute hats on the last one xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gwen, all four of these entries for the WCMD challenges are gorgeous! You really did a fabulous job with your distressed embossing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some great cards. i love the christmas card...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, I especially love the halloween one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards for each of those challenges! My favourite is the last one with the hats and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards, Gwen! I love how they are each so different!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowie Gwen, look at all the Unity goodness here! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!