I haven't played along with an
for awhile but when I saw
this journal at Barnes & Noble
Saturday, I was inspired!!
Everything is embossed &
it is just gorgeous.
ippity stamps: Devoted, Fall For You,
Sing a New Song
I had to make more
than one in this style:
ippity's Devoted, Sing a New Song
& Because of You
One more with a little
more color:
Unity's Bevy of Butterflies,
fresh beginnings KOM,
Happy Everything
You can find the list of
everyone playing
along with today's
Friends With Flair
Happy Weekend!!











I just love your inspirational piece. Your cards are just fabulous. Love the colors and style of each one. Thanks for playing with us at ATU!
ReplyDeleteThese are so fabulous Gwen. I love how you got your inspiration! I think my favorite is the last one with more colors! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove your cards, great job taking inspiration from things around you!
ReplyDeleteI so love the second card, especially that the sentiment goes so well with your images. Going to have to try something similar!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous set of cards!
ReplyDeleteLove the third one the most.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful colors! These are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the inspiration. The cards are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI love your inspiration! And your cards are lovely! TFS!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous cards.
ReplyDeleteLove the inspiration, and love your birthday it's very lovely.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! Your inspiration journal was a great pick!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful... perfect riffs on the inspiration you picked!
ReplyDeleteYou really were inspired and I can see why the journal and your cards are just beautiful. I particularly love the last one with that little more colour!
ReplyDeleteThese are all fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteOooooo! I love how you layered the stamps and the colors...all 3 cards turned out beautifully. The brown ribbon is perfect.
ReplyDeleteYour botanicals on kraft look amazing here!! They are all beautiful. I love how different each one is!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used that journal for inspiration - the results are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove these cards! What is the highest form of flattery? I may just have to scraplift this idea!
ReplyDeletelove the colors~
ReplyDeleteOh Gwen, these cards are lovely!! I esp love the first card. Simple and so pretty!! Great cards!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards! I love them more than your inspirational piece :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun being inspired by things we stumble across elsewhere, isn't it? Love these one layer cards.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those are beautiful. I am going to try the same thing this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, these turned out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteGreat takes on your inspiration piece, Gwen! My personal favie is the Happy Everything card, but they are all fun! :)
ReplyDeleteawesome set. LOVE LOVE LOVE that last one!
ReplyDeleteFound your link at Moxie Fab! Three great cards from your journal cover inspiration! Though they are all lovely, if I had to pick a fav, it would be the most colorful and sparkly, which is the third one. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, my fav. is the last one
ReplyDelete