The weeks are flying by!
Super busy time here with
a house to paint,
huge lawn to mow,
and garden to weed.
BUT....
always gotta find the time
to make a couple cards
so I can play along
with Unity's FWF!
This card doesn't feel finished
but I can't decided what
to add, either......
LOVE this Itty Bitty No Greater Love
BG Koshi pp
For this next card,
I painted a piece of a mesh
bag that oranges come in
and brayered my paper over it.
(Next time I would
use more paint and
move the mesh onto a clean
surface before pressing my
cs onto it.)
I stamped Bella Fiori flowers
and the It's A Good Day sentiment
using Memento rich cocoa ink
onto Martha Stewart cs.
Paper peiced the hearts,
added the twine and
called it finished!
Happy Hopping and
have a great weekend!







These are great - especially love those keps!
ReplyDeleteHi Gwen! Sweet cards! Love that Itty Bitty stamp.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards. Love how you used the mesh for a pattern on your paper. Just got that itty bitty stamp--can't wait to use it.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, I have to add the keys to my wish list.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!! Love new ideas
ReplyDeletewhat a fun found object to create with! love the texture it adds to the card.
ReplyDeletelisa a.
Very cute.
ReplyDeleteCute cards!
ReplyDeleteVery nice cards!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteLove your cards and love the pictures of your family!
Alicia xx
Cute cards! I love your first card with the image and the kioshi dp accented with the green paper!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards Gwen! Love the itty bitty key image with the colors flowing on the right! And your randomly stamped flowers look fab!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!