Monday, January 31, 2011

Tri-Fold Challenge at ATU

All Things Unity has a challenge through Feb. 5th to make either an easel card or a tri-fold card. You can find it HERE. I have never tried a tri-fold before so thought I'd give it a go. This is kind of a "free-style" idea I found on Card-Making-Magic.


Stamps are from Unity's Treemendous set
Paper & chipboard are Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Ink is Palette burnt umber
Buttons are Favorite Findings with DMC floss tied on them
Ribbon is Offray

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is stunning, Gwen! I've never seen anyone make a trifold in that shape. I love the sloping curves of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! This is one fabulous tri-fold card. Love the curves and dp. Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gwen, this is simply fabulous and pretty! thanks for joining all things unity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! I love the wave top!
    I am giving away style blog awards, and I am giving one to you! You can find it on my blog with Sunday's post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. check out my blog :)
    you won yesterdays buttons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you shaped this card! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Love the great trifold shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gwen, I totally love your card! Beautiful angles and I love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Gwen, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! I've never seen a trifold card like this before!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love this tri-fold card! SO clever! Great use of stamps and those papers are perfect! FABO!! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at All Things Unity:}

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!