Friday, September 3, 2010

HHSC & VSN Card for Friends W/ Flair

Welcome to a September FWF! I mentioned last week that Sept. is my favorite month...I just love the weather in MN this time of year! The busy-ness of harvest will soon be here, the leaves start to change, the garden and mowing slow down...it's all good!
Anyway, you are here for Unity's FWF Hop so let's get to it! I played along with the Virtual Stamp Night on SCS last weekend. LOVE doing those things and learning new techniques. Here are two of the cards I made. The first one is for "A List" challenge to use texture, yellow, one embellishment and a stamp you don't use very often. I hadn't used this stamp from Inside & Out at all yet. I used Wausau Paper Crinkles cardstock for the texture.

This card is for Hip Hop Sketch Challenge #23, which I turned on it's side. Paper Crafts Connections has their Sept. Gallery Challenge out to use script/text on a project so I'd been thinking about using these elements together. I won the Graphic 45 Proper Gentleman line and I just love it! Inks are SU Really Rust; Palette burnt umber; Ranger Distress Ink. Stamps are {ippity} Because of You; Unity's Distressed Dots & Dec. '09 KOTM. BG ribbon.


Remember to watch for that Unity blinkie so you have a chance at the 25 stamps! The list of everyone playing along today is at Unity's blog.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and have a great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. I love the first card with the paper clip! So cute! And the second card with all those layers! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute paper clip foot card Gwen! Love the timepiece paper you have and all the elements look perfect for it...have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! The second is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous projects! Love the little clip on the first one and the vintage look of the second!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like both cards...esp. that foot paperclip! But that second card---STUNNING:) LOVE it! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! That foot paper clip is such a fun embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great cards, love that little paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! The little foot clip is too cute!! Love the HH sketch card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Gwen,

    I've had a lot of fun going around on your blog! You really make wonderful cards, so pretty! Love these two here, totally different, but both gorgeous! The top one is my favorite, because I totally love the sentiment on it!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gwen, thanks for the Happy Birthday message on my blog! I wish the best birthday to you as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!