This is my 4 x 6 on the verse I chose to focus on the word forgive that Patter gave us to study:
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Scripture Challenge on Forgive
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". I John 1:9
This is my 4 x 6 on the verse I chose to focus on the word forgive that Patter gave us to study:
I heat embossed the frame; the houndstooth butterfly is also heat embossed onto thick plastic (Unity Addict's Challenge #14) and layered over another one stamped onto pink. The sketch is a rough take on Unity's sketch challenge #20. After doing these two challenges I realized I shouldn't be using them in conjunction with the Scripture challenge so I didn't enter this into either one of them. Thought it would be fun to share here anyway.
I have about 4 more word studies to catch up on so will be working on them soon.
This is my 4 x 6 on the verse I chose to focus on the word forgive that Patter gave us to study:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







This is really beautiful Gwen! I love the frame and the butterfly! It's hard to believe it's only 4 X 6!...Nancy :O)
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful I love this little butterflay!
ReplyDelete