Friday, July 16, 2010

FWF, Color Throwdown #100 Card w/ Unity Sketch #15

I'm currently in Texas helping to move my dd to her new job but decided to play along today anyway! I posted this card earlier so I could enter it into Color Throwdown's 100th sketch celebration but wanted to share it with you Unity gals, too!


I made this card for Color Throwdown's current challenge celebrating their 100th color challenge. I used Amy Butler paper, Unity March & April '10 KOTM, Palette burnt umber ink, Cosmo Cricket chipboard and buttons and ribbon from my stash. The edge is punched with a Martha Stewart doily punch. I used Unity's Sketch Challenge #15.
Check out Unity's Blog for the entire list of who is playing along this week. Hope you enjoy/ed the hop and have a great weekend. I'll be busy moving dd into her new apartment!!

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with Color Throwdown 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a happy card...love your button accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DP and punched border! Thanks for playing along with the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet sweet sweet....Thanks for playing along with this special 100th Color Throwdown challenge!! Make sure to leave some love along the way of the blog hop and increase you changes to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute & happy card! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our 100th Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Gwen! Love those little buttons on the flowers....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the flowers! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it is a happy card! I love it. Just a lot of funness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What bright happy card I love cheerful colors and buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, Gwen!! Love that stamp--need to ink it up! I also love that border punch! Great card all around--hope you have fun in Texas!! Glad you could join in the fun (even while away)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These colours are awesome...I love your card, you totally worked it! :) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope the move went well, gwen! your button flowers are darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That very nice looking and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!