Friday, June 4, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!! Giveaway Winner here....



I am so excited to introduce you to our new grandSON, Caleb Dale!!!! He arrived June 4 at 4:24 p.m. AZ time. He weighs 7lbs. 7 oz. and is 19 1/2" long. Mom and Dad are doing fine, too. We are so thankful to God for this new life He has brought into our family!!
Maria, you are the WINNER of my GRAND Giveaway! You were the only one to guess a boy born on June 4th! Please email me your address so I can send you your goodies!

Maria Levine said...
oh how fun!

Boy, June 4, 8lbs; 4oz

OH, ISN'T IT A "GRAND" DAY?!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh...How exciting!! Congratulations Gwen & family!! Congratulations to Maria also, for winning your fantastic package of goodies! Have fun with it Maria!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gwen...He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new family member!! What a precious gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your new grandson, caleb, gwen!--what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a cutie pie baby!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Have fun!

    And OMG, I won really? holy moly! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you all Gwen!! He is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! He is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. I guessed a girl on June 4th at 7lbs since that was my birthday and my daughter's weight. But even funnier than that.....my son weighed 7.7 and his son is named Caleb.....Have fun and enjoy your gift from heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh congratulations!!! he is just adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!