Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So Glad...


This "So Glad We're Friends" card is for this week's
Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger
I used the Paper Studio white cs and a background stamp I got from my dd. Used my Martha Stewart edge punch and some white ribbon from WalMart underneath the butterflies. The butterflies are from Unity's Bevy of Butterflies set (one of my favs) and the sentiment is SU. The ink is ColorBox green and I zig-zagged the butterflies' bodies, got that idea from someone else but can't find it back. (Was it Tanis?) The black cs is from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. I love your card.. I hv that Unity set too.. it's so fab.. love it.. I sell ippity stamps now too.. come and check out my blog here http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com I'm always making something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Gwen, love this card! That b/g stamp is awesome and I love those bevy's! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gwen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card - love how you used the butterflies to incorporate your green color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you stitched in the bodies--need to do that more often! LOVE it:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!