Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Christmas Card for MMSC25


Yes, I was playing Christmas music today!! This is my take on the sketch over at Midnight Madness. I really like this sketch, just might be making more of these.
I used lots of the Paper Studio papers; textured cardstock, snowflakes on red, and green/red random dots. ColorBox olive pastel ink (the sentiment and paper really do match IRL!) and Ranger clear embossing powder. I think the stamp is from Hobby Lobby, I've had it for years. The brads are from my stash and the embellishments are s.e.i. Alpine Frost. I love that set! The cardstock sticker across the bottom is sparkly but that didn't show up so great.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas card. Love the little star accents and the lovely paper you used. This card is sure to bring a smile to the person who receives it. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week. We appreciate your support.

    Carol
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gwen! I'm pretty ready for Christmas music here, too! Almost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the stars!! I've been singing Christmas music for days now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your thoughts!