Decided to re-post this CPS105 Sketch Challenge so that you don't have to scroll way down to find it. I used two shades of brown cardstock and textured pink cs from the Paper Studio. DP is also the Paper Studio, Meadowsweet Vines. The quote is from Colobok's Vellum Quote Pack, the stamps are Flowers from Stampology Autumn Leaves, the brads are MM. I really enjoy seeing everyone's cards, they are just beautiful!Thursday, March 5, 2009
CPS105
Decided to re-post this CPS105 Sketch Challenge so that you don't have to scroll way down to find it. I used two shades of brown cardstock and textured pink cs from the Paper Studio. DP is also the Paper Studio, Meadowsweet Vines. The quote is from Colobok's Vellum Quote Pack, the stamps are Flowers from Stampology Autumn Leaves, the brads are MM. I really enjoy seeing everyone's cards, they are just beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to read your thoughts!